Parents and Teachers working together for the benefit of all EAS students.
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is instrumental in providing support for educational programs and student activities at EAS.
PTO Mission Statement
- To promote the participation of parents in the educational process.
- To promote communication between teachers, parents and students.
- To generate financial support for educational programs.
- To provide opportunities for student involvement in the community.
- To enhance the educational experience through environmental awareness and adventure learning opportunities.
The PTO Board meets frequently throughout the year, with a single Membership meeting held once each year. The PTO also coordinates social activities for our school community, including an annual Bingo night and student dances. For more information about the PTO, please browse the links under PTO Admin Documents and Meeting Minutes to the right.