Parents and Teachers working together for the benefit of all EAS students.
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is instrumental in providing support for educational programs and student activities at EAS.
PTO Mission Statement
- To promote the participation of parents in the educational process.
- To promote communication between teachers, parents, and students.
- To generate financial support for educational programs.
- To provide opportunities for student involvement in the community.
- To enhance the educational experience through environmental awareness and adventure learning opportunities.
The PTO Board meets frequently throughout the year, with a single Membership meeting held at the end of each year. The PTO also coordinates social activities for our school community, including an annual Bingo night and end-of-year family barbecue. For more information about the PTO, please browse links under PTO Documents on this webpage.
Did you know that many employers will match your donation to the EAS PTO? We encourage you to find out if your employer offers this benefit, and if so, use it to double your impact! Some of the local employers that offer this benefit are:
- The Home Depot
...but there are many more and the best way is to reach out to your HR department and simply ask. If you have any issues setting up your account in your company’s matching platform, please reach out to PTO’s treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.