- EAS teachers aim to make each April Adventure trip unique, educational, adventurous, and fun-filled.
- April Adventures are an integral part of the EAS curriculum and, as such, are not optional. All students participate.
- Trips must fill to a minimum number of students to take place and are not the same from year-to-year.
- Every trip is reviewed by LWSD Risk Management for approval.
This year all students will participate in five full days of varied adventure ed experiences throughout the week. Parent volunteers are essential to make this happen. Here you will find a brief synopsis of each adventure along with the volunteer needs and expectations for each group.
Wilderness Survivor (Healy) and Chelle's Kitchen (Minato)
- Packing List (Overnight packing list for Wilderness Survivor; nothing additional needed for Chelle's Kitchen)
- Wilderness Survivor Itinerary
- Chelle's Kitchen Itinerary
Amazing Race (Hamilton); Ninja Warrior (Rose); Beach Games, Boats & Bumper Cars (Andrada)